- Latest publications:
- Woods, C.S. "Keeping TABS: Feminist Publishing and Pedagogy in the Wake of Title IX," in Rhetoric Review.
- Hartelius, Lu, Pfister, and Woods,"Digitality, Diversity, and the Future of Rhetoric and Public Address," in Rhetoric & Public Affairs.
- Latest conference activities:
- Woods, C.S., "Assembling Barbara Jordan's Afterlives: A Study in Circulation, Citation, and the Rhetoric of Impeachment," presented at the Rhetoric Society of America Convention, Baltimore, MD, May 2022.
- Chair/moderator for "Activism and Archives" and "Stitching Histories: The Warp and Weft of Time," at the Rhetoric Society of America Convention, Baltimore, MD, May 2022.
- As the book review editor for Argumentation and Advocacy, I encourage authors, presses, and potential reviewers to contact me about potential books for review.
Photos from Past Events